CEEM Sound Attenuated Diesel Generator offers a robust solution for extreme condition usage. It is designed to be protected from harsh elements and in turn protects the environment by minimizing decibels. With the industries’ environmental footprint in mind, CEEM Generators provide fluid containment as part of the package. The lower section of the enclosure is bunkered with enough capacity for all on board fluids. With durability and portability, the unit comes with certified four-point lifting eyes, full length, forklift pockets and container rollers, making these units ISO container easy to ship anywhere in the world.
- Dedicated Control Room – The unit has a dedicated control room with stainless steel built in an isolated bus bar design. It has 110v, 220v, 415v Supply with individual line amps volts instrumentation.
- Sound Attenuated – CEEM Generator is built aesthetically equipped with sound attenuated enclosures providing optimum protection from noise and even weather.
- Receptacles – a High quality brand for receptacles, CEEM uses Appleton for the unit’s receptacles and plugs, that are engineered for use in the most hazardous and rugged locations.
- Emergency Shutdown (ESD) – Designed to minimize the consequences of emergency situations related to the escape of hydrocarbons, or areas which may otherwise be hazardous.
- Low Emission
- Low Noise
- High Durability, Reliability, and Efficiency
- Low Fuel Consumption
- Low Maintenance Cost
- User-friendly (Simple and Easy to Operate)
- Environmental Friendly
- Superior Performance
- Built with High-Quality Materials
- Hassle-free availability of Genuine Spare Parts