Canadian Energy Equipment Manufacturing FZE recognizes that the proper management of personal information entrusted to us is important. The privacy principles and procedures set forth below expresses our intention and commitment on how we will appropriately collect, use, and distribute information gathered via our primary public website (www.ceemfze.ae). Generally, this statement also applies to websites operated by Canadian Energy Equipment Manufacturing FZE and its affiliates (the “Websites”). This statement does not cover information collected from sources other than Canadian Energy Equipment Manufacturing FZE Websites. Throughout this Statement we will use the terms “Canadian Energy Equipment Manufacturing FZE”, “we”, “our” and “us” which refer to Canadian Energy Equipment Manufacturing FZE.
- Specific Canadian Energy Equipment Manufacturing FZE sites and services
Canadian Energy Equipment Manufacturing FZE offers a wide variety of products and services, and operates through a number of Websites. Many of these have their own privacy statements that describe the specific data collection and use practices of the particular product, service, or site. We encourage you to review the privacy statements for those sites, services, and products that you use. Unless more specifically addressed (or to the extent otherwise provided) in those other privacy statements, the terms of this General Privacy Statement govern your interaction with Canadian Energy Equipment Manufacturing FZE.
- Collection of Personal Information
If you use the Websites, personal information that identifies you as an individual or that relates to an identifiable person (“Personal Information”) may be collected and processed by Canadian Energy Equipment Manufacturing FZE employees. We collect and process Personal Information when you knowingly provide it to us, such as:
- Job Title
- Postal address (including billing and shipping addresses)
- Country of operation (may be different than office location)
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Company name and type of business
- Job seeker
- Vendor or supplier
- Investor or financial analyst
- Teacher, professor, or academic researcher
Additionally, Canadian Energy Equipment Manufacturing FZE may automatically collect or process Personal Information (such as your Internet domain or IP address) as part of the operation of the Websites or during the course of your activities on or use of the Websites.
- Use of Personal Information
Personal information acquired by Canadian Energy Equipment Manufacturing FZE may be used in the following ways:
- To provide products or services requested by the customer, including product sales, repair and inspection, after-sales service, and catalogue distribution. (Personal information includes such information necessary to understand the requirements of the customer such as a customer’s purchase history and repair history)
- To enable response to customer requests including customer inquiry history (including the collection of customer inquiries for the purpose of improving the Company’s responsiveness) as a reference to determine customer requirements for products, planning, development, advertisement, sales, and service activities of the Canadian Energy Equipment Manufacturing FZE. (This personal information will include answers to questionnaires given at the time of purchase, the customer satisfaction survey, and the customer’s inquiry history)
- To offer product information, company information, service information, and other related information of the Canadian Energy Equipment Manufacturing FZE, e.g. the sending of a catalogue, new product information, magazines, newsletter, etc.
- To verify participants in exhibitions and seminars and to correspond with them before and after the event.
- To develop and maintain smooth relations with business partners and related entities as a reference in the recruitment of an individual where the personal information is provided by an inquirer or an applicant to the Company.
- To tailor our Websites in a way that is most relevant to you based on your preferences (e.g. information you have voluntarily provided to us, or your previous visits to our Websites).
- For our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, fraud monitoring and prevention, developing new products, enhancing, improving or modifying our services, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and operating and expanding our business activities.
- Assessment and acceptance of a customer.
- Sharing with other Canadian Energy Equipment Manufacturing FZE companies
We may share your Personal Information with our affiliates for the purposes described in this Statement. To the extent that these entities have access to your information, they will follow privacy practices no less protective than the practices described in this Statement, to the extent allowed by law.
- How Personal Information is shared with third parties
Canadian Energy Equipment Manufacturing FZE may disclose Personal Information to third parties assisting us in carrying out a transaction or providing Services for you (such as packaging, sending and delivering purchases and information to you, clearing credit card transactions, or performing statistical analyses of our Services). We may also disclose your Personal Information to our third party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfillment, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, auditing and other services. In addition, we may use, disclose or transfer your Personal Information to a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
Other than with your consent, Canadian Energy Equipment Manufacturing FZE will not sell, trade, or disclose your Personal Information to third parties that want to market products to you.
- Other uses and disclosures
Canadian Energy Equipment Manufacturing FZE may use or disclose Personal Information as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions or in response to activities that are unlawful or a violation of Canadian Energy Equipment Manufacturing FZE rules for use of the Website; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
- Sensitive Information
We do not knowingly collect sensitive Personal Information (such as, social security numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, biometrics or genetic characteristics, criminal background or trade union membership) from you via the Websites. We also ask that you not send us, and you not disclose to us, any sensitive Personal Information on or through the Websites or otherwise.
While no security measure can guarantee against compromise, Canadian Energy Equipment Manufacturing FZE regularly reviews and updates its security measures in an effort to provide appropriate security for all information held by Canadian Energy Equipment Manufacturing FZE. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify us via +971 7 258 9484 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Other information we may collect, including ‘cookies’
“Other Information” is any information that does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to an individual, such as:
- Browser and device information
- App usage data
- Information collected through cookies, pixel tags and other technologies
- Demographic information and other information provided by you that does not reveal your specific identity
Collection of Other Information
We and our service providers may collect Other Information in a variety of ways, including:
- Through your browser or device: Certain information is collected by most browsers or automatically through your device, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Mac), screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, Internet browser type and version and the name and version of the Services (such as the App) you are using. We use this information to ensure that the Services function properly.
- Uses and Disclosures of Other Information
We may use and disclose Other Information for any purpose, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law. If we are required to treat Other Information as Personal Information under applicable law, then we may use and disclose it for the purposes for which we use and disclose Personal Information as detailed in this Policy.
In some instances, we may combine Other Information with Personal Information (such as combining your name with your geographical location). If we combine any Other Information with Personal Information, the combined information will be treated as Personal Information as long as it is combined.
- Data retention
Canadian Energy Equipment Manufacturing FZE will not retain your Personal Information longer than is necessary and permitted in light of the purpose(s) for which it was obtained. The criteria used to determine our retention periods include: (i) the length of time we have an ongoing relationship with you; (ii) whether there is a legal obligation to which we are subject; or (iii) whether retention is advisable in light of our legal position (such as in regard to applicable statutes of limitations, litigation or regulatory investigations).
Canadian Energy Equipment Manufacturing FZE takes children’s privacy seriously. The Websites are not directed to individuals under the age of thirteen (13) and we ask children under the age of 13 not to send any personally identifiable information to the Websites without the consent of their parents or guardians. Canadian Energy Equipment Manufacturing FZE encourages all parents and guardians to instruct their children in the safe and responsible use of personal information on the Internet. Canadian Energy Equipment Manufacturing FZE will not knowingly collect, use, or disclose to third parties any Personal Information collected from children, and we are committed to complying with applicable laws and requirements.
- Linked Websites
We may provide links to third party sites. Since we do not control these websites, we encourage you to review the privacy statement posted on these (and all) third party sites. Canadian Energy Equipment Manufacturing FZE is not responsible for the privacy statements or practices of sites and services controlled by companies or organizations other than Canadian Energy Equipment Manufacturing FZE. The inclusion of a link on the Services does not imply endorsement of the linked site or service by us or by our affiliates.
In addition, we are not responsible for the information collection, use, disclosure or security policies or practices of other organizations, such as Facebook, Apple, Google, Microsoft, RIM or any other app developer, app provider, social media platform provider, operating system provider, wireless service provider or device manufacturer, including with respect to any Personal Information you disclose to other organizations through or in connection with the Apps or our Social Media Pages.
- Contact information
Customers should direct comments or questions regarding this statement to the relevant representatives of Canadian Energy Equipment Manufacturing FZE by calling +971 7 258 9484 or via e-mail: email@example.com. Please do not include credit card or other sensitive information in your emails to us because email communications are not always secure.